Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What a Difference Four Months Makes...



So, it's obviously no secret that I'm an awful blogger. But, in my defense, a lot has happened.



Yes, for those of you who live under a rock, I'M ENGAGED! To the most wonderful man, I might add.



Yup, that's him! Taylor James Smith. *sigh* He's a graphic design major from Florida (though he's a Texan at heart) who loves music, movies, and... ick... Dallas Cowboys football. lol He is, by far, the most loving, patient, and adorable man I have ever met and I am the woman who gets to spend eternity building a family with him. tee-hee :) No date or location has been officially decided yet, but I'm sure I'll update when it's all settled.

As for me, I'm working, wedding planning, and loving everyday I get to spend with the love of my life. It doesn't get much better than this! I am truly, extraordinarily blessed.

2 comments:

Mary Killion said...

That's so funny that you just posted....I was scrolling through my blog list two nights and I saw your last post's title and I thought to myself, "Look at Alex's life now!" :D
Awesome. Awesome. AWESOME!

Mary Killion said...

*Two nights ago