Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sittin, Waitin, Wishin...

Let me preface this by saying that I am so blessed and I love my life, but we all have moments when we wish we were someone else, or at some other point in our lives. For me, this is one of those moments. Allow me to share with you my wishes.

- I wish I was completely finished with school.

- I wish I was financially independent.

- I wish I was fulfilling my role as a most amazing wife.

- I wish I was pregnant. (Weird, I know. But true.)

- I wish I wasn't so far from my family, especially my mom.

- I wish my hair was longer.

- I wish I didn't have acne.

- I wish I was more healthy.

- I wish I could sleep like a normal person.

OK, I realize this might sound depressing. I guess I just wanted to vent. I really am happy. I have wonderful friends, an amazing family, and the gospel in my life. I guess this is just one of those days when I look at the lives of the people around me and start to wish...

3 comments:

Jul said...

I love you!! I know it's been so long since we've even seen each other, but I miss you and I hope I can see you again soon because I think you are awesome!! Just keep smilin' (and swimming)! ;)

Mary Killion said...

You wish you were pregnant--no you don't! 36 weeks in 90 degree weather is torture! hehe I'm kidding, I know what you were saying. ;)
Don't worry, sis. These things will come. I know they will. We hear over and over again that things happen on the "Lord's time," even though we may not appreciate it. When these things do happen for you, you'll realize that it's absolutely perfect :D
Love you <3

Jill said...

i love you pizza!!!